FIONAIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1.1 This website, www.fiontair.com (the “Site”) is provided by Fiontair Ltd., Cross Street, Athenry, Co. Galway (“Fiontair”, “Fiontair Enterprises”, “Cahill Computers”, “our”, “we” or “us”).
1.2 The use of the Site is governed by these terms and conditions (the “Terms”). Please read the Terms carefully before using this Site as they contain important information about your rights and obligations. If you have any questions about these Terms, please email us at [email protected]
1.3 By accessing and viewing the Site you agree that you have read, understood and become bound by the Terms. If you do not wish to be bound by the Terms you may not use the Site.
2.1 While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all material and information on this Site, Fiontair Ltd makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, concerning material, content and information on this Site, which are provided “as is”. Fiontair Ltd excludes all express or implied terms, conditions, warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever in relation to the viewing, use or performance of this Site or any information provided through this Site.
2.2 This Site including all its contents has been prepared to the best of our knowledge and is subject to change. This Site is intended as a general guide to Fiontair Ltd, our people and our practice areas and does not give legal advice to any of its users. No liability can be taken for any omissions or errors.
2.3 Fiontair Ltd excludes all liability for any indirect or consequential loss, or for any direct or indirect loss of profit, data, opportunity or reputation, or any other incidental, punitive, special, exemplary loss or damage howsoever arising from the use of (or failure to use) or reliance on the Site.
2.4 This limit does not apply to any liability we may have for death, personal injury or resulting from any negligent or fraudulent misrepresentation.
2.5 The disclaimer under section 2 shall not operate to exclude any term, warranty or liability that may not be excluded under Irish law.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND MATERIALS
3.1 You agree and acknowledge that all intellectual property including but not limited to, copyright, moral rights, patents, trademarks, trade name, service marks, designs (software or otherwise), data base rights, whether registered or unregistered generally present and future in and relating to the Site (the “Intellectual Property”) belong and shall belong exclusively to Fiontair Ltd.
3.2 You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, sell, display, exploit or otherwise use any of the Intellectual Property. All trademarks names or logos of third parties are the property of their respective owners.
3.3 The design of the Site, text, graphics, content and software thereof are copyright of Fiontair Ltd.
- Third Party Links
4.1 The Site may contain links to other websites. Fiontair Ltd makes no representation or warranty whatsoever about any other website which you may access through the Site.
4.2 Fiontair Ltd is not responsible for the availability or content of any third party site and shall not be liable for any loss, or damage arising out of or connection with the use (or non-use) or reliance on such third party sites.
- Data Protection and Privacy
6.1 These Terms and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Ireland and the courts of Ireland shall have jurisdiction to settle all disputes that arise out of or in connection with the Terms and your use of the Site.
6.2 We may, at our discretion and without notice, amend the Terms from time to time, the most recent of which will be located on the Site.
6.3 We may, at our discretion and without notice suspend, terminate, modify or vary content available on the Site and restrict access to, and availability of, the Site.
6.4 If the whole or any part of a provision of this Agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable, then the provision so found shall be deemed severable and deleted from them.
6.5 We may, at our discretion assign or transfer any right, title or interest in this Site to any successors in title to our business or to a third party.
6.6 We shall not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations under these Terms if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control.
6.7 We will try to make our website available but cannot guarantee that our Site will operate continuously or without interruptions or will be error free and we can accept no liability for its unavailability. You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site and, in particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any computer system, server, website router or any other internet connected device.
Subscription Web Program
Delivery of Service
- From acceptance of the agreement we will build a website, open social media accounts and register either a .com or .ie in your name within a reasonable amount of time.
- Websites will be hosted by our third party suppliers and accounts setup and maintained by us (eg Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.) will be hosted by their respective companies. No liability is accepted for loss of business or any other liability due to downtime, security breaches of these companies.
- Fiontair Ltd will build a website, open social media accounts, place adds representing your business and its services. Subscription entitles you to rent these accounts and website for the duration of the subscription.
- Any social media accounts already setup by you can be administered by Fiontair Ltd.
- Monthly or yearly payments are made in advance.
- Payments can be made by Credit/Debit Card, Electronic Bank Transfer, PayPal
- If a payment is missed website will stay live for a further 30 days to allow for missed payment to be corrected.
- 15 days notice to be given to cancel subscription.
- If two consecutive monthly payments are missed, the account will be automatically suspended. It can be unsuspended for 6 months after initial suspension by bringing payments up to date.
- Any social media accounts held by you before the subscription that we have access to will have our access privileges revoked.
- Any accounts opened by Fiontair Ltd. during the subscription will remain the property of Fiontair Ltd.
- Website, social media and print content developed by Fiontair Ltd. during the subscription period will remain the property of Fiontair Ltd and will not be permitted to be used by you after cancellation of the subscription.
- Websites will be delivered as defined and for the amount quoted.
- Annual maintenance will be charged yearly in order to keep site secure and hosted.
Fiontair Ltd. hold the right to amend and update these terms and conditions at any time and to publish these amendments here.